FUNCTIONS OF THE COMMISSION
The functions of the Commission pursuant to Section 138 of Act 651 are as follows:
- To facilitate the settlement of industrial disputes
- To settle industrial disputes
- To investigate labour-related complaints, in particular unfair labour practices and take such steps as it considers necessary to prevent labour disputes
- To maintain a database of mediators and arbitrators
- To promote effective labour co-operation between labour and management and
- To perform any other function conferred on it under the Act.