REQUIREMENTS FOR FILING A COMPLAINT
- Name of Complaint and address
- Type of industry.
- Name of Respondent and Address.
- Nature of dispute
- Reliefs sought
- Copy of appointment letter.
- Copy of Termination/Dismissal letter.
- Confirmation of employment for eg. Staff I D card or current Payslip.
PROCEDURES FOR FILING A COMPLAINT
The following steps must be followed when filing a complaint:
(1)Pick a Complaint Form and complete all the required fields. Attach all or any other relevant documentation. Make sure you provide your telephone contact, the correct address and location of the respondent.
(2) Submit to the Commission
(3) The Complaint will be processed and you will be duly notified in writing of the next step.